[Resolved] Spending report feed entry for previous month links to current month

Today, I woke up to this notification. Cool!

Opening that notification directly brought me to this view, so far so good.

Tapping the view spending button, however, brings me to the spending tab as expected but displaying my spending from the current month of October. Of course, right now that spending is £0 as I’ve just woken up on the 1st of the month.

This is always reproducible from the feed item.

A huge improvement would be to bump the user directly to the spending report that the feed item is for. In this case, tapping the button in that specific feed item should always open the spending tab to the report for September 2016.

App version: Monzo 1.7.2 #269

2 Likes

1.7.2 #270 is out on the app store

1 Like

Gah, can confirm that #270 fixes it. :thumbsup:
App Store refused to install it over the TestFlight build so required deleting and reinstalling.

1 Like

Not sure if it is related, but I got a March spending report just now, instead of April… but the total was for April. The link took me to Match total, btw, quick looked correct.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this, the team’s working on it -

1 Like

Wow! That has to be the fastest response to a bug report ever…

It’s a very minor thing… the app is great, btw, makes me smile.

1 Like

Hi All,

I have the same issue as the original poster of the thread where I click explore April spending and it takes me to May’s targets. My app appears to be up to date but I’m not sure what version I’m on or how to check that. Let me know if you want me to create a new thread for this but as it appeared to be the same issue I have posted in here

Thanks

Me too - same issue.

Issue identified as resolved.