✅ Pots for joint accounts

Fabulous, well done!! Love your use of :soon:!

2 Likes

Yaaay! I really hope it’s before Christmas - I was hoping to put the money we’ve saved for Christmas spending into a joint pot so we can track how much we’ve spent easily!

2 Likes

This is fantastic news! what’s the next step?

2.24.0? :crossed_fingers::thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Glad you think so too! :blush:

The next step will be testing this internally to check everything works end-to-end as expected. Once we confirm all is okay there, we will look at rolling it out to everyone. :raised_hands:

12 Likes

Is this already in the app under a feature flag or is it needing an app release?

Sorry if I’m being dim, but can’t seem to find a release date for this feature? Is there one or an ETA at least (Dec 18 / Jan 19 / Q1 2019?)

I’m sure it was implied to be by the end of this month, in a blog post I saw somewhere.

:soon:! It’s in staff testing this now and they’ve identified a few issues so hopefully once they are squashed it’ll roll out to beta testers and then fully release

3 Likes

‘Soon’ hopefully by the end of the month PLEASE!

Will today be the day?!? Last Tuesday of the month :drum::drum::drum::drum::drum:

1 Like

2.25 Bug fixes :pensive:

1 Like

Gonna give Starling a crack

2 Likes

:eyes:

8 Likes

Since Apple Pay finally arrived, this is the next big thing for me (and my fiancée). Looking forward to seeing it implemented! :smiley:

was this notification in app? I’m yet to see it.

hopefully just hopefully. it’s what father Monzo will bring us for Christmas!

Sure was. It’s in the ‘Making Monzo’ section. On iOS - Help > Making Monzo > Pots for Joint Accounts. Then hit the watch button to get updates.

2 Likes

Still waiting… Patiently… Very patiently…

3 Likes

My intuition tells me that only one of those might actually be true! :crystal_ball: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

[start; sarcasm]
Right Monzo, now you have a few quid ‘spare’ after the incredible events of today, how about Joint Account pots?
[end; sarcasm]

:grinning:

2 Likes