Polish Party 💅

I don’t think I’ve ever had anything bad from a Sklep.

1 Like

Very unfortunately that sklep closed (a victim of Brexit more than the pandemic I think, but let’s leave that be here), but it was a wonderful place full of new discoveries

I have however been to a Russian shop, a Romanian shop and a Bulgarian shop here all for the first time recently, so satisfying my craving for unknown lager brands and pickled vegetables

2 Likes

Which company closed?

Is this one of them mad semi-scripted accounts that edit all their posts to contain spam links?

Let’s find out.

3 Likes

I keep reading the title wrong, and get over excited we’re going to get Pierogi.

2 Likes

I love these updates! Please keep them coming!

Why did I read the title as the place :sob: I’m stupid sometimes

:poland: :tada:

4 Likes

Whilst we’re talking polish, my grandfather invented the Mr. Sheen pilot character :writing_hand:

1 Like

Could be worse I guess:

Do we need a re-brand on this to avoid confusion? :thinking:

2 Likes

I think that’s what makes it fun!

I say keep it as it is.

ffd60ed4-5c38-42c4-9b30-7129c7ee2204_text

3 Likes

Will things like images on profiles and account names in Payees and on the feed match make to the polish party?

4 Likes

I second this!

I’d like to see a new bout of work “Improvements to Payments: Part 2” if not. It feels like that could start in Labs now that the original payees hub work has been finished and pushed to everyone?

1 Like

Very very late to this, but THIS IS AMAZING. More of this please :smiley:

1 Like

Please polish my merchant data

There has been more… Just not posted to the community.

9 Likes

@AlanDoe Are we still going to see subtitles on automatic Pot withdrawals, showing which Direct Debit it pays?

I’d love to get Netflix for £2.15 a month…