Overdraft transactions

Help!

Quick question, my account is an overdraft but it doesn’t show me the payments that have put me in this over draft.

Does anyone else have this too ??

2 Likes

Are you on iOS or android? iOS you should be able to work back on the chart at the top. Android I’m not sure. Though would suggest sending a message in-app. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi Leah,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your overdraft. It’s true that, because the feed doesn’t give you the balance after each transaction, you can’t know at which point exactly you become overdrawn. Also true that, if you are on Android, you don’t have the graph showing you when you became overdrawn just yet. So this is a very legitimate piece of feedback: would you mind posting something in Overdraft Feedback, please? We will take this into account when we discuss upcoming updates to the user experience. Thank you!

Meanwhile, for help right now, if you contact someone through the in-app help, they should be able to give you more information.

Hope this helps?
Maria

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.