Our upcoming Brand Campaign! [Scavenger hunt live 👀 🎁]

https://app.frame.io/reviews/47dfdc8c-46d0-4445-81a0-40eb21c9821c/677fe47a-cfe9-471f-974e-fbc1ec339918

2 Likes

Another at 10.42am today ITV

@alandoe

I assume the hunt is still going on :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

It will continue unless and until one of us receives a plushie

The hunt finishes on Wed :eyes:

4 Likes

Do I get a prize for not seeing a single ad? :smile::man_facepalming: I’ve been looking but nope.

4 Likes

Yup, a voucher for …

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Same! I’ve not seen a single thing in Bristol, but I see so many Monzo cards here already I suspect that it just isn’t somewhere that they are focusing on.

Finally seen a bus ad:

images

Winner, winner, :chicken: :plate_with_cutlery:

9 Likes

Yeh Bristol seems devoid of ads, but you’re right I see a fair few cards when out. Maybe that’s it.

2 Likes

Hey @AlanDoe whats this about the Nike Airs with Monzo on them?

I’d die for some :face_holding_back_tears: was pointed out as I have Nike Air Force 1s.

2 Likes

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

To own, not to wear :joy:

Could’ve also been a joke as they know I’m a monzo fanboy.

1 Like

FINAL DAY OF THE SCAVENGER HUNT

Little chance of me adding to my figures today, unfortunately.

1 Like

I am yet to come across my first Monzo ad in the wild.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it, most of us haven’t seen a single ad. :joy:

1 Like

I think I’ve seen the full ad maybe half a dozen times on tv, and once heard a radio ad, and that’s it for me.

I occasionally think I’ve heard the beginning of the tv ad only to look up and see that it’s an ad for some perfume or other (the one where someone fires an arrow through a bottle for some obscure reason).

All I’ve seen is numerous adverts on ITV, won’t ever see any taxis as no where near them lol

There’s no monzo love in Wrexham :joy:

I saw it once on the Digital Billboard on Swan House Roundabout in Newcastle but not seen any other but have seen one or two ads on TV and a few radio ads on Absolute

On the Elizabeth line digital platform screens at Liverpool Street this morning

3 Likes