ONMO chat

Noticed it on ClearScore :eyes:

Anyone has it?

Card design would make me dizzy if I stared at it too long :joy:

11 Likes

Weird also that the credit card application is specifically though Clearscore, not seen that before I donโ€™t think.

1 Like

Oh my.

1 Like

Debit cards too?

1 Like

My eyesโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Look at the card, look at the card, the card, the card, not around the card, donโ€™t look around the card, look at the card

*clicks fingers* youโ€™re under!

13 Likes

Oh my, one for the card collection at least. The app looks nice, but a little simple perhaps (going off screenshots only).

I wonder what will truly set them apart from the existing fintech credit/debit cards?

1 Like

Given I have issues with ClearScore logging in I wouldnโ€™t be able to apply even if I wanted to!

1 Like

That design will give me a headache.

5 Likes

Tripping me out just looking at the photoโ€ฆ gives me that feeling of when the room is spinning :joy::joy:

1 Like

Anyone applied for it yet? :eyes:

1 Like

I applied and was approved for ยฃ1,3k :sunglasses:
Waiting for my plastic card to arrive in around 3 working days :credit_card:

I hesitate to request this, but I think weโ€™re gonna need photosโ€ฆ

3 Likes

No problem :relieved:
I only applied for a credit card, no need other services for now.

I canโ€™t wait to see the card my self too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can you apply for a debit card? If you wanted to (which I know you donโ€™t!)

I am not able to printscreen anything on my Android app :confused:

Info from their website :grin:

2 Likes

Onmo Visa Card is issued by Transact Payments Limited. Transact Payments is authorised and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Services Limited.

Account balances are held with PayrNet Limited, an authorised Electronic Money Institution (EMI).

I havenโ€™t heard of Transact or PayrNet before. Looking at their website, it looks like Transact are mostly b2b. :eyes:

1 Like

Theyโ€™re quite common, I think thereโ€™s a few others (Algbra?/Kroo) that use them for the cards

3 Likes