Offline Monzo Banking? (what to do in case of emergency)

No more confusing than a 30 day revolving period with £200 sterling equivalent of your foreign currency withdrawal free followed by 3% on the amount in excess of the aforementioned allowance

I think it is, since it requires me to know how much I have spent the previous month…

1 Like

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

Yep. That.

I find this utterly fascinating, as it shows how differently people use banking products. It would never occur to me to walk into branch, or call my bank in such situations. I would simply use me credit card :slight_smile:

1 Like

You really have a hard time accepting that a greater number of people found that to be a preferable option than your choice of fee structure, don’t you?

1 Like

I am not discussing the fact that they are charging me more than they said it is costing them* I was pointing out the revolving period was confusing, so don’t try and take the thread off topic!

My point was in direct reply to another post about how confusing a financial product was, and pointed out how confusing this was in comparison. It was concentrating on the rolling charge period not the cost.

Basing it on a straight forward calendar month would be simple, but the rolling 30 day period is as clear as mud. You are never sure when it starts, ends or resets.

*they said it cost them 1% for European withdrawals and 2% in Rest Of World so they are overcharging at a 3% rate to subsidize users who only withdraw £200.

8 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts 03/05/18

After reading this exchange I can no longer remember what this topic is anymore :yum:

1 Like

I’ve just removed some off-topic posts. Please could we try and remain on thread :+1:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.