OF Withdrawal help

I think it’s a troll.

The thing that gave it away is how it states they withdrew 18k. The services takes a 20% cut, therefore they’ve made 21k average (maybe my math is bad) within 2 months. That means you’ll have to be within the top 0.5% from day 1

Also I doubt a service will recommend another service such as a bank as I could be wrong but isn’t this classes as falsely promoting and illegal?

Plus if you’re not in the states OF withdraws to PayPal not a bank imo.

5 Likes

Technically, you’d only need a business account for this if you’re receiving income from more than one source.

We tend to look at it as if you’re self-employed with a single invoice stream then you’re okay with a personal account but if you have multiple streams you’d need a business account.

Either way, you can get the best support from us by dropping a message via chat :relaxed:

1 Like

Let’s say someone sells fish supplies on eBay under a business name OnlyFins and they receive all their income from PayPal, would they also be fine with a personal account? As the funds are technically from multiple transactions/invoices but the funds always come from the same source

1 Like

It also depends on how the account is used. In this sort of case it’s likely that the person is also having to make payments to buy in supplies (fish, packaging etc) and services (website hosting, designers, etc) in which case they’re more likely to need a business account.

Genius :rofl:

1 Like

I should have mentioned that one of the suppliers they need to pay is PrawnHub.

10 Likes

Update: It hit my account last night turns out because my monzo is a different name to my OF account it was put on hold by OF

I think this is because I have My first name being Lauryn then 4 middle names and a last name so I changed it by depoll to just Lauryn and a last name however my ID hasn’t been changed yet so my monzo was in my new name while OF was going off my ID name and since it didn’t match for safety it got blocked.

4 Likes

Always a sensible solution / answer to a problem, glad it’s sorted.

I guess it’s kinda my own fault as I never realised it’ll be anything to do with that issue. Apparently it’s a safety feature they have to stop accounts being hacked and letting anyone withdraw to any bank

5 Likes

Good to know they take security seriously

1 Like

wonders if he chose the right career path now…

1 Like

Not sure anyone wants to see my moobs out, suppose there’s 1 way to find out 🤦

1 Like

Let us know how you get on :yum::joy:

1 Like

Wow that’s a lot of middle names :open_mouth:

I have a few tbf each one has a meaning behind them

Nice! We struggled to pick just one name for our children nevermind 5 in total :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Can you please update on what happened? I’ve just created a account and due to payout now but I’ve got my Monzo details… does that mean they won’t payout my money to that account?

You’d be using your personal account for business purposes which is against the terms.

You’d need a business account for this activity, regardless of where the funds are coming from, and I’m not sure where most banks stand in terms of receiving high value transactions from the adult entertainment industry.

Speaking with chat would help resolve your query directly.

1 Like

This is generally still true and if we had concerns about somebody using their personal account for something we consider to be business we will send a message asking you to stop before we’d take any action against you/your account (further action if the activity continued could include notice to close)

3 Likes