Notes on budgets / pots - particularly joint accounts

Would anyone else find it useful to have a feature that allows budgets to be written and stored somewhere in the app?

For example, my husband and I have many regular monthly outgoings that are not standing orders or direct debits and so are not included in committed spending, such as his rail fare or my osteopathic treatment, or nursery fees etc. It would be useful to create a sort of manual committed spending pot for these types of outgoings, but they are so numerous that sometimes we lose track of whether or not we have allocated money in the pot for that particular purpose. It would be so helpful to be able to have very simple spreadsheet-type notes associated with the pot so we can keep a record of what each portion of the pot is allocated for.

If I’m the only one who would like to see this feature then fair enough, but I would be interested to know how many other people might find it useful.

I do this as standard with pots, so as we get paid 1st of month all DD’s SO go out then have a spare going into designated pots when it’s needed, generally locked until day before then auto added to main account on day required