✅ New Plus App Icon

I’m not even getting plus and I think this is a good idea. More app icons isn’t a bad thing

1 Like

Forty-fifthed

1 Like

46th

3 Likes

Fiddy

Fifty sixthed.

This would be great.

I would like a Monzo Plus Pride icon! I don’t wanna give up my pride, but I also wanna show off being a Plus user

6 Likes

Fantastic job with the new Plus from Monzo. Agreed with the idea of a holo Plus icon and start-up screen. Also, there is a holo background on all account screens including added accounts via open banking but a plain white one behind the joint account. It just looks weird when scrolling through. If we could have the whole thing made consistent it would look smoother.

Seventy eighted

I voted yes but it’s annoying me that the background is being described as “holo”. Anyone else hear SimplyNailogical shouting “It’s not real holo!!”? :laughing:

1 Like

No YOU are bumping the thread to get more votes…

93rd - great idea.

Ninety-fourth - just realised I didn’t press vote last time!

100 votes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I actually think it’s pretty cool such as a holographic blue M

Really hoping for plus icon soon, I was gutted it wasn’t there from the beginning.

1 Like

The more I think about this, the more I would like the icon for the Plus subscription to be an option as an app icon. It’ll be a nice change from all the more dull monotonous dark/light app icons on my home screen.

1 Like

I’ve just realised that I still have one of the old Plus logos for my icon. Have been using it ever since I cancelled Plus v1 whenever that was!

Still think the hologram is better than metallic red though

I’d really like to see a new Plus icon, I loved the previous one during my ‘Midnight Sky’ days. Currently using the Pride one but that’s a whole other tale.
Might use the OG for a bit while we wait!

Just knocked up a holo-based image using the actual app card image and app icons as templates- looks alright;

MonzoPlus2020

Edit: it could be used by people using custom launchers on Android.

8 Likes

If Monzo made that with a white app icon background. That’ll be :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes