Monzo X London Pride 2018 🌈

Yeah, all sorted in the end :rainbow_flag:

1 Like

Thank you everyone who came along! It was such an amazing day and I’m glad we could share it with members of the community :blush:

See you next year! :rainbow:

13 Likes

Looks like you all had a really great time!

Sorry I couldn’t make it this time. See you next year? :hot_coral_heart:

2 Likes

Some photos here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15dymgWxjgmKzD-04G8qXSydc2unZTJgT?usp=sharing

8 Likes

I’m sure I was there, guess my invisibility filter must have kicked in :wink:

Are you not in the pics posted by @GalaxyMergirl? And also hiding behind a fan in one of the pics I posted in the Celebrating Pride 2018 🌈 - #11 by realnickperry thread?

1 Like

@realnickperry I’m definitely in one that @GalaxyMergirl posted but I don’t think I’m in yours. Guess I just got behind too many taller people on that batch. White beard and a kilt does kinda make me stand out :bearded_person:t3::grinning:

2 Likes

Glasgow pride this weekend set to be a warm sunny day for marching followed by steps performing! Sadly no :monzopride: presence but maybe one day!

1 Like

Ask @ianlyon! He might be able to represent :monzopride:

Also Ian! Are you the only Monzo Scot based up north?

2 Likes

Oh I’m not going :rofl: merely commenting!

Nonsense! You just need a powerful supercomputer to enhance the image!

2 Likes

Thanks, I did zoom in but didn’t spot me - I’ll wear something silly on my head next year!

Like a Captain Birds Eye cap, or a Santa hat!

Well I don’t like to claim I was setting any trends this year or anything but how about…

5 Likes

That panda looks concerned by your hat

3 Likes

If you go to Glasgow Pride you may see a really cool hairstyle

Screenshot_20180712-183523

(YouTuber Chloe Donald)

3 Likes

I would! But I’m taking some time off to recover from a recent bout of insomnia, so trying to keep things pretty low-key :sweat_smile:

I think we have about 5-6 of us up here! :scotland:

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

Just came across this by Jake, apologies if it’s been shared already:

Great video of the day :clap:t3::rainbow_flag::hot_coral_heart: :monzopride:

8 Likes

Can’t wait for next year!

We had our retrospective on this year’s event this week, so we’ve got all the things that went well and what needed improvement. We’re going to start planning for next year around January, that way we can be more prepared than we were this year as well as going bigger and better :muscle:

Would be great to get everyone’s thoughts on it actually!

4 Likes