Monzo X London Pride 2018 🌈

How about giving all folks regardless of their sexual preferences, an opportunity to apply for Rainbow Hot Coral card? You don’t need to be a member of LGBT community to show your support. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Sure! But maybe turn up to the event to put your name down and show support that way? (Hypothetically speaking)

2 Likes

Sure! Every year.

Super crude mock-up but could it even be a simple as something like this? image

11 Likes

I like this it’s suttle and keeping with the hot coral theme :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Yeah subtle but shows pride, I’d definitely want one like it for sure :v:

1 Like

Sign me up for it! Love it.

2 Likes

DIY Edition* :smiley:

*Recommended only for the most skilled at staying within the lines.

8 Likes

@angusfrommonzo what would the chances be on a Pride Edition Debit card? :thinking:

1 Like

Love this idea. I’d pay for one.

1 Like

They’d have to. They don’t have any information on customer’s sexuality.

3 Likes

I think it’s a really great idea! Although I don’t think it’s possible for this year’s pride at least.

I think someone said something about the magnetic stripe paint coming in relatively few colours (so we couldn’t get a rainbow on the back) :pensive:

We do, however, have pride themed debit card costumes (8 of them!) for the parade!

7 Likes

That’s amazing, can’t wait to see those :joy:

They’ll be fun to wear fun in 28°C heat… :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I was thinking the same :joy:

Thanks Monzo, you’re the best! :rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag: Looking forward to London Pride :rainbow_flag:

7 Likes

The sandwich boards arrive today, so we’ll make sure to post them here too :joy: :tada:

2 Likes

They’re here! :tada:

Image%20from%20iOS

17 Likes

Oh wow. I so want this!

@anon44204028 @coffeemadman T-shirts are live on our shop now too - thanks for suggesting this! :blush:

We have two designs, one with our rainbow Monzo logo and another featuring Hot Chip - this is the design we’ll be wearing at Pride.

Profits from both t-shirts are donated to Stonewall :hot_coral_heart:

14 Likes