Monzo Staff Weekly Q&A - Liam Houghton (Ops Fixer)

Sure @HughWells!

From reading through the analysis into positive remarks so far, customers certainly talk more about their issue being resolved more than wait time. Analysis into the reasons behind a :heart_eyes: isn’t done just yet though, so I can’t confirm. We can have a 1:1 about that one afterwards :wink:

We’ve tested the effect wait time has on customer satisfaction recently though, which showed us customers can perceive our response times to be slow but it doesn’t appear to affect their overall customer satisfaction score.

That makes me think most customers care about whether we resolve their issue over their wait time. And of course we have the ability to set whether your conversation is urgent, which I think is a really important factor here :blush:

It’s also worth noting we’re working with the data team on the surveys we’re doing next week, to make sure we don’t bias the results with any suspicions I just stated :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Ah awesome! Was that during June 2015 - August 2016 by any chance? If so we’d have been there together!

Nah this was like 2004 :joy_cat:

1 Like

Ah yes, maybe not then :joy:

Thanks for the answers Liam, very interesting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too! I was at One Cabot and briefly Five Canada

1 Like

I was only at One Cabot, I liked the floor full of food :pig:

Yes - it’s a superb office, apparently designed by the same guy as the Louvre. The 7th floor is beautiful (although apparently being re-done). I left in 2006, but a bunch of us still meet for lunch every month!

No problem! Loving being able to share some insight to be honest :blush:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.