Monzo Presents: A Very Special Premiere / TV Advert Discussion

I’ve only seen the advert once?? Is it a long running campaign

All TV ad discussion is here :slight_smile:

Monzo Presents: A Very Special Premiere / TV Advert Discussion

I’ve seen it at least four times myself. It’s also on during the football this evening for sure.

We are seeing a noticeable uplift in signups based on the very early data. Too soon to say if it will continue though! But we certainly hope so.

14 Likes

I’ve seen the ads a couple of times in Film4, in the late films. And just now I was browsing channels and saw the ad also in a channel called True Movies.

1 Like

I saw ads twice over the weekend, once on Blaze and once during good morning Britain on Monday morning

Did anybody spot the ad during the Europa League Final?

Just seen my fist ad during NCIS: New Orleans :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Not just on tv…

Spotted on the YouTube app between RnB videos at 7am :eyes:

2 Likes

Would Monzo share how much this campaign has cost them? :eyes:

Any guesses?

I’m sure I read they set aside 4 million for advertising obviously not all on tv ads. I could be wrong

Nice, have a link/ source?

I’m sure I read in the crowd funding prospectus

1 Like

‘Marketing and Customer Growth’ had a value of £5.2M in the 2018 crowdfunding prospectus - a large-scale TV ad campaign would eat into a considerable amount of that.

Spotted last night on ITVbe - first time I have seen it on the TV. Exciting!

We’re getting quite the insight into forum members’ viewing habits, here. :tv:

6 Likes

I’m seeing it now everytime I go to watch something on TV :tv:

Off the top of my head I’ve seen it on the Discovery Channel, Sky Movies, Channel 4 but it’s always the same one. I’ve not seen a short one broadcast yet.

I wonder if it will appear during the BGT Final tonight (one of the biggest moments on tv audience wise )reckon that will be the biggest spotlight for them

Did it appear last night during the champions league final?

I think I heard it was meant to

I first saw the adverts during MARY KILLS PEOPLE and then MASTER OF PHOTOGRAPHY. They actually aired the other way around but I was watching recordings.

Since then I’ve lost track of where I’ve seen them as they’ve been on so many times now :rofl:

1 Like