Monzo Presents: A Very Special Premiere / TV Advert Discussion

26 now, moving up fast!

1 Like

I wonder if we will see these in the cinema at some point?

3 Likes

Spotted between French Open tennis on ITV4

1 Like

Will be excited to see if this has impacted customer numbers in a week or so

Spotted another 5 times during the tennis. This is a huge campaign :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well done, Monzo, a genuinely catchy and funny advert.

An observation though: If you’re new to fintech, the ad might come across a bit bewildering first time out - there’s a lot touched on in a pretty short time frame. But it’s very watchable.

Good luck with it, sign-up wise (the clay bust clip is hilarious, by the way) :rofl:

4 Likes

Cinema would be a great medium.
There’s a diverse mix of ages, so would be great for targeting multiple demographics.

2 Likes

I’ve watched Gogglebox and BGT this weekend and haven’t seen the advert live on TV :sleepy:. I’ve seen about 10 of their tube ads this weekend.:crazy_face:

I know Monzo weren’t targeting a specific demographic with their TV campaign and hope they get some really good insight from it. :partying_face:

Just seen my first Monzo tv ad

2 Likes

Me too. On Sky Sports F1.

I’ve seen the ad so much today on Comedy Central! Probably about 3 or 4 times… not sure if this is telling me I watch too much friends :eyes:

1 Like

Saw advert on tv on channel 4 highlights F1

1 Like

Just saw the advert on Sky Sports after the Championship playoff final, very nice!

1 Like

Saw it on Eurosport today (watching French Open) :grinning::+1:

1 Like

We live with you in your pocket :wink:

3 Likes

Spotted between The Simpsons on channel 4! @cookywook would be proud.

Hit over 9,000 new accounts yesterday! I think probably the first of the many days where the impact of the adverts can be seen …

2 Likes

It would be interesting to see what the ratio of signups are using a referral now as oppose to before the ad campaign

2 Likes

Europa League Final advert :eyes: half time?

If you guys are ever filming another advert, give me a shout… my invite to the last one must have got lost :wink:

Sky News show the advert very regularly I must say :slight_smile: !