Monzo Plus - what would you like to see?

I’m not sure that’s fair. This is a dialogue the like of which you’re unlikely to get with any other bank - or hardly any other organisation.

@anon50039658 and @cookywook have clearly said that they’re listening and have taken the comments on board. But there will be more data than the undeniably passionate comments on here, so I’m not sure that we should expect immediate change on something that’s almost certainly been researched and planned. For example, the number of sign ups for the trial v3 screens was 739 last night - the number of people expressing an interest in Monzo Plus was nearly 2000. - that surprised me. But it’s interesting that it’s nearly 3:1 ratio.

I’m not saying any of this because I think that Plus is a great deal at the moment. I have hope, though, that it’ll get better in time - incorporating the feedback here.

As a related aside, I this sort of engagement is what attracts Monzo to me and I don’t want to lose it. So I suppose my message is a big thank you to @anon50039658, @cookywook and co for the dialogue - and not ducking the difficult questions. Please keep it up!

Anyway, back to Monzo Plus. I’m looking forward to seeing how it evolves. I’d like it to replace Flex Plus - but only when it’s ready and financially comparable, of course!

22 Likes