Monzo Plus - Weekly Update 10th October 2019

I must admit, I prefer this update compared to last week, as I think the whole thing about paying for features didn’t necessarily come across great, nor did the mention of “plans” which basically inferred bundles again :grimacing:

This below comment for me I think is the best idea of a bundle/plan in my opinion:

I would opt for something like this, as it is still in line with the original idea of a “pick ‘n’ mix” feature but compiling them into a standardised monthly package.

I’m still not keen on the idea of putting a paywall in place for certain features that currently come as standard for Monzo customers, but again to echo what another community member said below:

It’s like paying for getting cashback - unless the cashback you earn is greater than the subscription amount it costs to have that option, it’s not worth paying for.

The update is definitely appreciated (in my opinion at least), I just hope that whatever you have planned actually works for the majority of Monzo users :crossed_fingers:

My most liked comment is over two years old, and still just as relevant, it would seem:

2 Likes

I read this to the melody of Affirmation by Savage Garden

7 Likes

I believe that is the greatest observation anyone has ever made. :clap:t2: (adds song on Spotify immediately)

1 Like

I believe a metal card is what I want to have

I believe traditional packaged accounts have never offered me good value

I believe today is the day of another monzo plus update

I believe you don’t know what you’ve got until you say goodbye

I believe that Monzo Plus is likely to succeed this time

I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair

I believe in Bill Pots, what you put in comes out before your debit does

I believe integrations with IFTTT have been helpful to see where my money goes

I believe the new app design has been a success

I believe the only ones who disagree would like to see progress

I believe emojis in the app are the greatest feature