Monzo Open Office August Live Stream

Streaming live here from 6.30pm! For all those who can’t join us in person this evening :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Sounds like it’ll be a good one. Pasting the description here for those that don’t know what’s being covered:

Universal design principles underpin many aspects of the environment we interact with daily - from the desks we work at to the apps we use to order pizza! Enjoy sneak peaks of some of the design team’s latest work and gain a better understanding of the principles most pertinent to these exciting new projects.
Designers Sam Michael and Zander Brade take us through the past present and future of some of the apps most popular features to offer an insight into the considerations which have shaped their progression.

2 Likes

Why is the audio always so bad on the live streams?

I just heard that siren better than I can people talking…

5 Likes

I was thinking the same :ear:t2:

1 Like

sorry the sound was awful on that live stream - very difficult to hear and the questions mike was also rubbish - listening to Tom previously on a live stream with a single mike was much much better also then the question mike was good - perhaps using two mikes for the presentation was the difference ??? something wrong with the sound feed somewhere :slight_smile: having said all that - lots on the forum I am sure love these live open offices as most cannot attend in person :slight_smile: lol shame we couldn’t hear much of it

I gave up trying to watch :frowning:

2 Likes

It sounds like there is just a mic in the middle of the room or next to speakers trying to pic the sound up instead of a direct feed?

Is it possible to subtitle these? It would make it a little easier for those of us with not so good hearing.

Don’t think your hearing was at fault with this one. :roll_eyes:

Is it possible to share the slides from these events?

1 Like

Is it possible to fix the sound on these?

1 Like

Apologies for yesterday’s sound issues! We’ll get this fixed for the next stream :+1:

6 Likes

How often do these take place?