Monzo in the media

Isn’t there someone that does this already? Money box?

With that guy in the shop on the advert bashing his card going “satsuma!” :rofl:

2 Likes

Why does he pay for every item separately in that ad? Very annoying for the shopkeeper

Yeah the round up feature was called Save The Change I believe when I worked at one of the legacy banks many moons ago :thinking:

7 Likes

Lloyds launched “Save the Change” in February 2007.

Bank of America had something similar called Keep the Change which they introduced in late 2005.

6 Likes

Another new article, well customer letter to
The Guardian

2 Likes
4 Likes

Also, losses increase. Super.

2 Likes

That’s just one figure, there’s a lot more positives in the report

5 Likes

Where can I find the financial report? I didn’t even know it was due - where can I find a prospective timetable, to enable me to be better informed. As an investor, I am quite interested…

It was the thread top of the list when you posted in here, that’s where that “news” has come from.

1 Like

Don’t shoot the messenger.

3 Likes

Literally every journalist be jumping on the hype to get a few clicks for the next few days.

5 Likes

The story is developing…

Aka we haven’t finished reading it yet

7 Likes

Genuine question, just asking. Snark not necessary.

It’s amazing really, all they do is a copy and paste of the annual report and throw in some speculation.

I’m going to become a journalist, it’s easy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t think there was any snark included.

One of our community “rules” is not to read into the tone of posts as it’s notoriously hard to do online :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Yeah sorry, that wasn’t my intention.

3 Likes

Read some of these recent articles popping up on the back of the report and they didn’t have anything good to say then read the report and it’s not ALL that bad. Said to myself to check then the pulse on the community forum and although Monzo is not on the path I want it to be, hopefully it grows and invests where it should.

As an investor I still have hopes.

1 Like

View on MONZO IS IN SERIOUS TROUBLE - This Is Bad! - YouTube he is a bit if a end is neigh person but his points seem vaild