Monzo in the media

We have a surprising amount already produced in bulk. But fan art is always welcome :art:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Monzo Bus Art Attack :art::bus:

You should definitely do a Take Hart-style “The Gallery” with user submissions on the MonzoBus twitter page.

“And here is a lovely contribution from @Revels, Photoshop Guru, aged 44”

6 Likes

@tbutz What a good idea :thinking: We can just do it on here and see who has the best editing skills. Editing @jackcully in might get you bonus points :man_shrugging:

2 Likes
13 Likes

38 posts were merged into an existing topic: Monzo in talks to raise 300M at a £3 Billion Valuation

Is Finextra calling shenanigans on Paul Rippon’s reasons for leaving Monzo? Did he actually get the boot rather than retiring to feed his alpacas? I do not know and am just stirring the pot to make this article more interesting :clown_face:

New challenger GB Bank awarded restricted banking licence

How on earth did you come to that conclusion from the article?

2 Likes

What article are you reading, there’s nothing to suggest whatever your head has made up :grinning:

Edit just seen your last line of the post :sweat_smile:

I think it’s due to the word “ostensibly” which kinda implies doubt.

But I think a non-exec position (Chair) is very different to an exec position… And people’s aspirations and wants for life change…

He didn’t want to travel to London all the time, this is closer

1 Like

And it’s only gonna be something like a day a week.

1 Like

Plenty of alpaca time

2 Likes

Probably just prefers creating banks to running them

More fun to start a task than finish it :smiley:

I had a couple of family members who were in that pension fund pre-retirement, so interesting to see where they are putting the investments these days. Very 2021 to put it in real estate fintech as compared to real estate

Stop overnight? Alpaca bag.

5 Likes

Using the bus thing to the max

1 Like

Beep beep! :postal_horn:

4 Likes

Be honest, is there a bus slack channel and a slack response that just goes “beep beep”?

3 Likes

Just change your notification sound to it!

1 Like