MONZO HAVE BLOCKED MY FUNDS! different excuses for a week with them

Community can’t help with this. You’ll have to wait until they’re able to release your funds

2 Likes

Wish I could give you some advice but all i can say is arrange for your wages to go to another account until this is sorted as it’s hard to know how long it’ll be.

2 Likes

This turnover is unacceptable from a customer service standpoint. Very poor & quite frankly I’m surprised this has been the case.

Hope it’s resolved soon.

1 Like

You don’t have any background to this - so “turnover” may be completely acceptable based on the level of the complexity of what’s going on here.

@joshante We cannot help on the forum. I suggest you go back to COps in app or call Monzo directly.

1 Like

Hmmm I am sure no one can help here on community but why flag his posts. And hide this thread.

I thought Monzo do all the checks before opening an account but I know sometimes things are complicated but be open about it.

1 Like

Because -

So basically with this excuse shut users thread and flag their posts without even apologising and giving some explanation is fine.

I thought people criticise Revolut for doing this -

2 Likes

The team will deal with this topic shortly.

Hugh has already explained the situation in the post I’ve shared.

Then why hide it… Deal with it before blocking and flagging

1 Like

Flagging it for the team’s attention hides it automatically, that’s what’s happened here. The team will usually unhide the topic once they’ve responded & it’s been closed.

Thank you Theodore. Another quality post. :-1:

In reference to original post before edit:

6 Likes

Hey @Joshante1 let us know if we can help you in any way. Sorry that you’re having a hard time.

Sorry this has happened to you, unfortunately you’ll have to get in touch with the staff since the community cannot help with this. Usually they will reach out in a DM when they have more information of your whole situation.

Just offhand, I eat my cereal without milk too since I hate soggy cereal, and would recommend using a spoon. It’s more efficient.

If you drop your monzo.me link or a Justgiving link I’m sure someone will be happy to help out.

2 Likes