Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog 🕵

This might be a side effect of the new payments screen:

Perhaps the "A friend"s are people who’s number you don’t have, but who have used your link.

(Kolok) #960

Drop of feedback, I’ve only signed up one person with a golden ticket and they’ve not completed yet, so have 0 signups and can’t click to get to that 2nd screenshot to see their progress.

And fingerprint unlock keeps turning off the whole time still

(Martin Jones) #961

There should be an option to remove suggested contact from the ‘Money you could earn’ page. Im sure i am on the only one, but i have a large amount of business numbers ie works extensions, breakdown cover. Obviously people i cannot recruit, making the ‘money you could earn’ a pointless feature. At the moment mines £1450, in my dreams. I cant imagine my Nationwide customer service number would appreciate me sending them a referral code, and if they signed up id expect more that a fiver :wink:

(Chris Rimell) #962

Yeah, I’ve got a lot of business contacts in my phone - and most of them work for other banks :joy::roll_eyes:

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #963

Version 2.35.1

Changelog remains the same as 2.35.0 :yum: this will be a bug fix release.

Just taking a look under the hood to see if there’s anything to comment on :sunglasses:

(Johnny Ellwood) #964

Don’t know if it’s for everyone on this version but I’ve just got the option to view my card numbers.

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #965

Can confirm that I see it too :open_mouth:

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #966

This certainly seems to be the case :smiley: I’ve got it too :tada:

Nothing I saw in the .1 patch pointed towards the card number button - I think that’s just a coincidence :wink: But what an awesome coincidence it is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Thomas Horne) #967

I’m not on the beta but do have the see card number option; I’m guessing that it’s just been added as a feature for all users? :grinning:

(Johnny Ellwood) #968

Interesting. Thanks for letting us know about that. Rules out the theory that this is for beta users…

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #969

Just bringing to everyones attention a feature of this that was highlighted by @Kumnaa in another topic:

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #970

That reminds me, I should remove that from my clipboard :joy: wish want to accidently 5355123412341234 paste it :scream:

(Johnny Ellwood) #971

Pushed to everyone as per their tweet:

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #972

Speaking of which :smirk:

(Nathan) #973

Actually growing so impatient for the new Payments and Accounts screen.

Especially that payments screen at the moment is doing my nut in with the clutter :laughing::laughing:

(Michael) #974

The new beta .1 turned my fingerprint login off again! That’s four in a row now

Also got my first ever crash today. Sent it through via Google

However the card number change is working in a very slick way. Win some, lose some

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #975

Mine stayed on this time :raised_hands:

(Jordan Taylor) #976

Not sure if you’ve posted this before, so my apologies; but what phone are you using?

(Michael) #977

Moto G6 Plus on Android 8.0.0 near stock