Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog 🕵

This got mentioned on Slack too, I’ve never visited DigitalOcean either.

1 Like

Little update just got pushed :slight_smile:

Version 1.11.1! :wink:

Looks to be the same changelog as before… Here’s a quote from @Jami on the slack channel though:

We’ve also just pushed 1.1…1 to the Beta channel, which brings back the merchant description to the bottom of the transaction details page.

3 Likes

good. bringing back the merchant data is a big plus

Version 1.12.0! :tada:

Definitely full of travel reports :eyes: @tristan :joy:

But the real changelog is here:

Screenshot_20170922-105320

Nice set of changes to the help section! Hopefully a place not many people will need to visit :wink:

1 Like

I believe iOS got an update to the help section in recent times… The android version now looks like this! (I wish I had before and after shots!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) But it looks quite nice :slight_smile:

Screenshot_20170922-105643

2 Likes

Whoa! That looks nice!

1 Like

How you know this is aimed at Millennials - when you have to put a descriptor before ‘The Beatles’.

You’re going to have to explain that one to me.

1 Like

Where is this help page now?

On Android, under hamburger.
On iOS, on nav bar.

Screenshot_20170922-225213

1 Like

g)

I just get:

Settings
Browser
Browser
Chat

You need to enroll in Beta for prepaid. I believe list you gave is from CA app. To enrol in Beta prepaid - visit https://play.google.com/apps/testing/co.uk.getmondo or go to play store on your phone, find Monzo app and somewhere there, at the bottom of Play Store page there should be ‘Join beta’ button.

2 Likes

Perfect thank you for showing me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like my Play Store missed the correct changelog on version 1.12.0! :sweat_smile:

But here’s 1.12.1 for everyone! :tada:

Slack channel quote from @kavi :slight_smile:

1.12.1 is just a tiny hotfix for an issue we found when viewing some help content

2 Likes

An issue I reported about being unable to scroll the help content on the larger articles. :wink:

3 Likes

1.13.0!! :tada::tada:

Exciting release for many of us… exporting! :floppy_disk::scroll::money_with_wings:

Hopefully that means this will be coming to the CA app soon :wink:

Screenshot_20171009-161722

4 Likes

1.13.1! :smiley:

Looks like it’s the beta version being pushed to stable :slight_smile: Maybe a few bug fixes tacked on too? Who knows :wink:

The changelog is identical to last week’s so I’m attaching a non-changelog screenshot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Screenshot_20171016-175302

2 Likes

Exciting update this week, in lieu of a CA to PP merger here’s 1.14.0! :tada:

Screenshot_20171023-115843

2 Likes

I’m sure the card screen has changed the layout a little bit in this or a recent update.