Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog 🕵

So youre basically setting a date youd like the pot to unlock and then basically a backup unlock wait time for if you fail to meet that date? :thinking: not sure if i like that

It’s beta Wednesday time :hot_coral_heart:

Version: 2.37.0 :tada:

Changelog:

Teardown: https://community.monzo.com/t/monzo-for-android-teardowns-deep-dives/58518/68?u=nexusmaniac

Patiently waiting for iOS release. Lol

2 Likes

I’m currently checking Play Store every 5 minutes for a new release…

:man_facepalming:

Must. Stop. Obsessing!

4 Likes

It’s beta Friday :hot_coral_heart::boom: I’ve been refreshing for a little while too :laughing:

Version: 2.38.0 :tada:

Changelog:

Teardown: https://community.monzo.com/t/monzo-for-android-teardowns-deep-dives/58518/76?u=nexusmaniac

2 Likes

Looks like a fun update this week :tada:

Additional information under the energy switching section of the app: https://community.monzo.com/t/we-re-testing-energy-switching/61232/24?u=nexusmaniac

Some fun new assets for reminders & Monzo premium :blush:

Emails can’t be updated yet, at least for me. Give it a go though and see if it works :blush:

2 Likes

My comment on deep dives thread would maybe have been better here :slight_smile:

I now have a “pencil” icon next to address, phone number and email address that were not there before

This now makes it clear(er) that these three fields in the profile can be edited

Currently clicking the one next to my email address gives me a pop-up asking me to contact the COps

This is still preferable to clicking and getting no action at all, but does suggest the new feature flag is not enabled for me

It is sensible to find a safe way to change email address as it must be taking up at least some COps time better spent elsewhere (witness locked pot debate)

1 Like

This update also fixes crashes when withdrawing/adding to older Pots :+1:

I don’t seem to have the energy or the premium bits…?

Think they’re still selectively testing it.

1 Like

I don’t recall having the ‘see your borrowing options’ banner when I got the new account screen the other week. Or have I missed it on here :sweat_smile:

20190309_091638

Screenshot_20190309-091504_Monzo

Screenshot_20190309-091511_Monzo

Yep I noticed that today too.

The wording has changed, but I was seeing this before.

Previously it said there was £1000 of borrowing available to me (the overdraft, but not eligible for loan as not rolled out yet)

I think the new wording is better

3 Likes

Definitely a new screen for me with the loans part.

1 Like

Has everybody now got the option for loans?

Nothing on IOS yet

The buttons there but I think loans are still unavailable for most.

3 Likes

Just having a little play with the Monzo app and I thought I’d share some screenshots I’ve not seen shared before :yum:

image image

“Please update me, I’m running a version from August 2018” :joy:

And looks like when you do a reinstall of the most recent version, there’s a popup which prompts you to refer #AllTheFriends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: - Looks cool :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2vrofr

8 Likes

:tada:

Screenshot_20190314-230038

2 Likes

This isn’t coming up for me. Which version is this?