Merchant Data Corrections

I’ve seen @BethS say it’s ok somewhere :confounded:

Also while I’m on about it. When you donate on Facebook to a charity it’s doing this…anyway to fix?

it used to be :disappointed:

1 Like

We only use twitter and instagram at the moment. Sorry :sob:

I’ll stop sending in my random links :joy: sorry :joy:

I used facebook on a few of mine. Back to the drawing board then…

Hopefully this will come back again now that @kieranmch is working on updating the internal tooling for merchant feedback :crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes

What’s the best way of submitting Instagram logos? A link to their profile page?

That’s what I did :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve sent in a couple of Instagram links, one of them multiple times, and they have always been ignored.

I have just hit the “improve logo” link and then pasted the Instagram address (the whole thing) rather than the twitter @ - should I be doing this differently?

Why’d this stop being accepted? Policy or practicality?

practicality

1 Like

Does Monzo use the old black and white Amazon logo for a particular reason? I have on occasion seen it update to use the new blue version, but it always reverts and overwhelmingly seems to favour the old one despite Amazon not having used it on their social accounts for a while. Looks like this has been raised a few times here.

For me, Amazon Prime payments seem to use the blue logo, but all Amazon purchases use the black, white and orange one

My feed is a riot while in Holland. I’ve submitted updates for everything with the correct info. Looking forward to it being updated :grinning:

4 Likes

Three different Barburritos, three different logos :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Does the logo work on the transaction code or the merchant details?

I think its the transaction code - I’ve experienced different logos for different transactions at the same pub (same name and address details). Turned out different POS terminals in the pub were using different transaction codes.

Okay thanks, makes sense given some of the other posts on here. Just didn’t want to overwrite a chain logo with the spinoff restaurant I went to last night; looks like I’m safe.

Hopefully with new tooling soon this won’t be a problem since it is annoying to everyone.
:hot_coral_heart:

5 Likes