Merchant Data Corrections

Yeah we had a big long conversation about it a while ago, I’ll say what I said then! :

1 Like

Unfortunately we don’t receive the particulars on a DD payment, but card payments should show the merchant :ok_hand:

Yea, it’s not showing in the app. :thinking:

As an aside, are you able to prettify Faster Payments? That’s how I get paid, and it’s be nice if that was Beautified. :smiley:

1 Like

Not yet :pensive: we do wanna get that fixed though!

:heart: when @BethS comes to help me answer your questions since I don’t know much.

3 Likes

:sob:

What about adding notes to them on iOS, because I believe you can on Android + via the API! :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe I’ll sneak that into a Monzo Time card as well :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

@RachelR I’ve submitted a logo for a John Smith’s uni bookshop twice but it’s not been changed - I suspect because the twitter account is for a branch at a different uni - is it likely to be this? (It’s the same logo across all the branches)

If you give it a resubmit I will have an eye out for it.

Hey! I’ve put in a couple of times for Prezzybox and Burgitzza - but haven’t seen a change yet? Did you see them?

Done :slight_smile:

I think it would make more sense to say “PayPal” next to where it says “Online Transaction” on the transaction details (see below), or replace it with “PayPal Transaction”, rather than having the PayPal logo in the little image similar to Pot Transactions.

CD6C34DA-CE7C-42AF-819F-A3D64A719D06

That way the little image is freed up for things like round up.

Maybe a small PayPal logo neext to the merchant’s name could work - similar could be done for contactless and Apple/Google Pay transactions.

Have done them. No change?

I see the Amazon logo changed again :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haven’t touched Amazon. What’s happened this time, can you resubmit?

dw I got an amazon I can submit.

I didn’t submit anything, I just loaded my feed and noticed the Amazon logo had changed from the blue one to the black one since this morning.

Twitter logo has been changed that’s why. I was thinking the worst had happened.

Yay mine have been done! :raised_hands:t2: thanks @RachelR!

1 Like

WHOOP! :heart: