Merchant Data Corrections

Okay just came through. We shall see how long it takes to update.

@RachelR. I spent £33 with ATG Tickets last night. It came through with the correct logo but wrong name. I submitted request to change it to ATG Tickets and it’s been changed to PayPal.

PayPal is just the payment processor, not the merchant.

Please can this be updated? I’ll submit again.

image image

If it was payed via paypal I like to keep it to paypal since logo problems. But if it has a logo I am happy to change logo and everything for you! Just resubmit

1 Like

I’ve resubmitted.

PAYPAL *AMBASSADORT should be ATG Tickets - https://twitter.com/ATGTICKETS

1 Like

I thought all PayPal transactions were to be shown as PayPal with the PayPal logo? Has this changed again?

submitted all mine again @RachelR fingers crossed 3rd time lucky!

1 Like

Well that’s ridiculous if they are. They’re not the merchant. Some of my transactions using PayPal in the past have been fine.

1 Like

I like to 100% rather use PayPal but I do make acceptions if it has logo and the customer prefers it.

Apparently it was changed!

2 Likes

Yep that’s what we like to do! But however if the merchant has not got a logo it looks nicer for the customer that way to be paypal. Really it’s an either way thing.

EDIT: I know with another bank account I use everything comes under PayPal no matter what I buy.

I just want my transaction with ATG Tickets to show as ATG Tickets and not PayPal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe we should have it as the Merchant Logo with the PayPal logo in the little image similar to Pot Transactions :thinking:

Yep can do! I haven’t seen it come through yet so can you send another one please!

:heart:

Sorry about everything being annoying today :sob:

This is something that’s been discussed previously, for sure. And would please both sides of the argument!

P.s. I just added it to Monzo Time ideas :wink:

8 Likes

Something similar for Ebay would be fab!

Added this all to a list of feedback I have! Thanks :heart:

To clarify the PayPal thing, if I understand correctly, if you pay on PayPal using your card, the merchant name comes through properly and can have a real logo and name applied. If you use the bank account/direct debit method, it just gets shown as PayPal as the merchant comes through as a reference, not the actual merchant name.

4 Likes

Correct :ok_hand:

Card payments will have something like this if you scroll down, and DDs won’t.

SmartSelect_20180926-112326_Monzo

2 Likes

Sent again :partying_face:

Should be looking good now!

Perfect! Thank you!

1 Like