Merchant Data Corrections

:man_facepalming:
Send it in again

Can I have instagram please? Send me @ here

Done, with link to logo rather than Instagram pagr

1 Like

Done!

My address/name changes seem to get picked up pretty quick, but logos never seem to send through to you properly :man_shrugging:t2:

@RachelR You are a miracle worker! I have been trying to get that changed for months!

For future reference, what is the preferred format for non-twitter images? Full web address? Direct link to image? Other?

3 Likes

Direct link to image is amazing!

3 Likes

Send again? Didn’t come through

1 Like

Any better?

Maybe?

It worked! Kinda. It’s pulled through a different image, rather than the main facebook profile image? It’s also scaled it weirdly (or not scaled it at all, so it’s cropping)

Couldn’t find a fb so used one from website.

Can you use this one?

Yep.
:speak_no_evil: send me in rmf and do it off shift quickly :hot_coral_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Rachel! :smiley: :star2:

2 Likes

Got an odd one for you @RachelR :slight_smile:
Transactions at the largest chain of petrol stations in Ljubljana show as Bs Ljubljana I-v when the real name is just PETROL and the best logo I can find is: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Petrol_Group_logo.svg

Not sure how you want me to submit this in app, I can’t seem to specify the right name.

Give me till Monday and I will sort this out!

1 Like

Looks like Go Fund Me is still not being enriched properly :slightly_frowning_face:

Screenshot_20181209-140018

I also noticed that Hulu has a similar problem… The number in the merchant ID changes every time they charge.

Screenshot_20181209-140033

I’ve had to submit Hulu for correction every month. :pensive: I think they’ve changed their merchant name subtly

Screenshot_20181209-140923
Screenshot_20181209-140733

The part the -U HULU.COM now has no U…

1 Like

@jamieps

Currently merchant updates are being done manually by the genius Monzonaut that is @RachelR each time they are submitted.

There are currently no facilities to support merchants that change their merchant ID (I believe) however I have seen that @kieranmch is working on an updated merchant system.

https://community.monzo.com/t/improving-internal-merchant-tooling/52134

Hopefully we will see some progress made in this area soon, but for now just keep firing your updates via the :monzo: app and the team will get it updated within a few days (usually quicker!)

2 Likes

I have escalated this and will get back to you when I am at work on Monday.
Thanks,

@jamieps

1 Like

Issue: UberEats Icon and Category Issue

Details to reproduce: Order from UberEats
Device: iPhone
App Version: 2.26.0 #489

**Description: As you can see from the screen shots below for what ever reason ordering on UberEats has gone from the correct Logo, Name and Category to a new Name Eats-khss6 and was originally in the Transport category but I moved it to the correct one.

Screenshots: