Lloyds Banking Group Chat šŸŽ

Let her pay for Loyds WE card she will atleast have 0.5% cash back :rofl:

A friend almost paid it too, it was hard convincing her not to including showing her how I get all my reports and made up numbers for free.
She is now an advocate against such thuggery

3 Likes

I tried again today but still on the no fly list, they closed my last set of accounts in Feb 2025, so I will meet you back here in Feb 2031

5 Likes

I’m pretty much fully up and running now and my direct debits are starting to show.

I didn’t even realise it was pretty much just after the 6 years when I had my accounts closed to be fair so Ibwas surprised I was accepted.

Shall see how I get on but I do intend to continue using it as my main bank instead of RBS now.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Got the same, pretty great

4 Likes

Nice. Mine runs out this month, not seen anything so far though.

Are you coming to the end of your introductory period or did the email just randomly?

Customer retention seems to be top priority.

3 Likes

Coming to the end of my first year in the next month or so

I opened mine on the 10th Oct 25 and no email so far :slightly_frowning_face:

Are you premier too?

I am.

Interestingly in the terms it does say you need to have received the email to qualify, not sure if that means they’re targeting it at a subset of Premier customers

2 Likes

Job opening

I got the Ultra notice email 2 days ago

We want to let you know that the promotional cashback rate on your credit card will end on 29/10/2026. After this, you’ll earn cashback at the standard rate on your credit card ending xxxx.

I don’t use them for anything else besides some regular saver accounts.

1 Like

Ā£68k is brutal

I wonder if they are extending cash back to people who use the card most, but that seems counterintuitive.

Well I’ve used it quite a bit. :person_shrugging: If they tried to upsell me a premier account with another year of 1% I would have considered it.

Sign to premier and find out.