It's a Monzo-ey Christmas 🎅

Noddy Holder once said - “to you it’s a classic Christmas song. To me, it’s a pension!”.

2 Likes

Monzo is feeling the Christmas spirit :hot_coral_heart::blush:

Offering £10 referrals to anybody who joins in Christmas :tada:

What better gift is there than the gift of Monzo? :wink:

(Loving the graphic :yum:)
monzo-gift

4 Likes

Screenshot_20181201-081846

:santa::mrs_claus:

Got myself a nice MonzoBar advent calendar this year :joy::joy::joy:

IMG_20181201_110211

Hot coral chocolate tastes an awful lot like Milkybar… :smirk:

5 Likes

Monzo are getting all festive, this time by decorating Hot Chip :yum:

Definitely suits those ice skates :joy::ice_skate:

4 Likes

Yay a Christmas safe zone! Tree is up, and I started wrapping presents last night! Super organised this year and firmly in the Chrimbo spirit. What advent calendars have you got this year? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Have a great one, sounds like a great Christmas and I hope it all goes smoothly! Very magical :snowman:

2 Likes

Youngest has a Lego star wars one. I’m making space ships at 7am :grin:

1 Like

I heard that Camelot released some scratch card advent calendars! I have Dairy Milk - simple, classic and derricious. Is there an acceptable time of the day to open the calendar door though? I mean, at 8am before I set off for work seems a bit early! :grin:

1 Like

Oh no, has to be first thing. It’s never too early for chocolate

4 Likes

I have nostalgic memories of me as a kid shaking the advent calendar so that the chocolate from the window above would fall into the window that I’d already opened. Great idea in the moment, but not so great when that actual door above is meant to be opened :hugs:

2 Likes

Looks like Monzo wanted to change it up a bit :tada:

Another, more different, Christmas £10 :yum:

Thanks @nexusmaniac - this is an awesome playlist and has got me through making the Xmas cake and Xmas puds :grin:

1 Like

This Christmas I made a goal for myself not to buy any presents with plastics. So far so good!

1 Like

New account holders get the £10 after their first spend, right? Is there a time limit to make that first spend?

Correct! :grin:

No idea on that one unfortunately :thinking: I’d say the sooner the better though :wink:

Sadly no Christmas App Icon in the latest Android beta :joy:

At least the option has returned though :blush: There’s still time before Christmas :eyes:

3 Likes

Has it been mentioned that the android Beta icon is different to the iOS one?

I much prefer the red Beta icon to the minty green iOS one!

It’s been mentioned by a few people (with me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) I definitely prefer the red one too :tada:

1 Like

Seems odd they’d have different colours! Was there a reason?

They should untick their Big List item of “making iOS and Android the same” - This is clearly in favour of Android :joy: