Happy Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season to all! πŸŽ…πŸŽ„

Hey Monzonauts!

From all of us here at Monzo HQ, we just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating and a Happy New Year :christmas_tree::tada:

We’re super thankful to everyone here for being a part of what we’re doing and really look forward to 2017 (come on current accounts :muscle:). See you all on the other side!

:santa::christmas_tree::tada::santa::christmas_tree::tada::santa::christmas_tree::tada::santa::christmas_tree::tada::santa::christmas_tree::tada::santa::christmas_tree::tada::santa::christmas_tree::tada::santa::christmas_tree::tada::santa::christmas_tree::tada::santa::christmas_tree::tada::santa::christmas_tree::tada:

Side note: I’ll be working on some changes to the forum and its layout over the coming weeks so if things seem out of place, fear not! I will explain all in a post once it’s done. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

happy christmas to you all

4 Likes

:christmas_tree:Have a wonderful Christmas and new year guys. :christmas_tree:

Looking forward to what 2017 has to offer. :laughing:

3 Likes
  • changed the heading from β€œhappy holidays” to happy christmas , sorry if it offends, but its CHRISTMAS
5 Likes

Happy christmas to all at Monzo. Well done on what has been achieved so far.

Roll on current accounts. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to the whole team at Monzo - it’s been an incredible year for you guys and can’t wait for what’s coming in 2017!

1 Like

I am happy to be wished a Happy Christmas now even though my Church don’t celebrate it until 7th January as they use the old calendar

5 Likes

and a Happy Chanukkah to those who are celebrating that at this time :menorah:

2 Likes

Okay, I’m going to go the whole hog…

I want peace on earth and goodwill towards men.

P.S. And women.

P.P.S. Oh, AND Android users 'cause they have a hell of a time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

…and love to all Windows phone usersπŸ“±

3 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone :smile:
Looking forward to this coming year!

2 Likes

Guess the heading went back to Happy Holidays. I hate the term …

1 Like