Introducing our new neon cards! 👀

Yeah I’m not going to get it replaced I’m just going to it between two really heavy metal plates when I get home to straighten it out

2 Likes

back to green :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

What colour are the numbers on the back of the yellow card. Black or white

Black

3 Likes

Got a new wallet and it (unintentionally) goes perfectly with my :sunshine:

8 Likes

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: The wallet/bag discussion

Mines green still the gift pic

2 Likes

Out of interest are you using the TestFlight version of the app.

When I’m using the public release it’s blue but when I switch to TestFlight it’s green :eyes:

3 Likes

I’m on public and mines always been blue

1 Like

Think you’ve nailed it there. I’m on Android beta and it’s green. To really prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt, I should revert to public release. But, naaah.

Everyone else using Android public release (non-beta) seeing the blue gift icon?

I am using TestFlight

Well, my neon pink card didn’t last very long. It’s mostly been in my wallet, in an ATM once and out and about occasionally. I looked at it today and I realised its gone two tone…

It’s not too easy to spot on camera, but in real life it’s super noticeable and when you see it, you can’t unsee it.

What do I replace it with?

EDIT: @Revels is right. Since I used the wallet for the most part I’ll just keep it for now :slight_smile:

*Option 3.

Don’t replace it. It’s just a card and it still works fine.

10 Likes

What’s the issue? I can’t see anything on this photo

2 Likes

Mine morphed and the chip fell out in the heatwave. I’ve gone back to hot coral lol

1 Like

The chip did what‽ :scream:

1 Like

Photos or it didn’t happen. :eyes::joy:
Sounds crazy.

5 Likes

I don’t have the card shell anymore. I do have a new card en route. I’ve posted the morphed card pictures already above.

Ah, I was looking for the chip missing from it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll see if the missus has not thrown it away yet when I get home :slight_smile: if it’s not in the bin I’ll get a picture

1 Like