Introducing our new neon cards! 👀

Hey friends :wave:

Here I am, once again… obsessing over every word I type here because I know that @Revels will turn anything and everything I write into a meme… :eyes: Let’s see how this one goes :sweat_smile:

I just wanted to say that we were completely overwhelmed with the response from you all!

Because so many of you engaged with the initial mystery thread, we actually ended up doubling the allocation of cards we set aside for you! Thank you so much @alandoe for messaging each person individually to make sure we didn’t miss any of you :pray:

Here’s something fun – we saw the number of active Community members treble during the hype and the number of posts went through the roof (556 in one day - that’s a lot! I do hope no one was ignoring their day job… :eyes:).

It’s also been so great seeing users return to the Community from months ago and even years in some cases. We love discussion on this forum, and the more people here the bigger and better the discussion can be :pray:

You should all now have got your notification. If you were expecting one, but haven’t got one, let us know and we’ll take a look. Let us know what you thought of the ordering process too.

We also want to let you know we’ve taken on your feedback on Premium and our neon cards. Well now waive the replacement fee for a Premium metal card once your neon card expires, so if you do want a neon card but are stuck on the choice – you can get a neon card and know you can get a metal replacement after it expires, if you’d like.

56 Likes