Introducing Monzo Labs: Get Early Access to the Newest Monzo Features

I love using monzo! It’s my main account, but as a bit of feedback, i don’t think the monzo labs function is utilised as well as it could be, nevertheless the feature isnt available at all at legacy banks so I won’t complain!

1 Like

Yes that’s correct @Skeleous.

SUGGESTION! Please can we make a new option for the app!?

To have the option to sign up to a ROLL OVER BUDGETS option each month!

For example: If my shopping budget was £40 and i only spend £10 of it, automatically roll over the £30 left over to the next month to have £70 in my shopping budget to spend!

This would automatically do the roll over for every budget, and if overspent, would highlight it or something first.

Who else thinks this is a useful idea?
HBHowrse :sparkling_heart:

Please can we make a new option for the app!?

To have the option to sign up to a ROLL OVER BUDGETS option each month!

For example: If my shopping budget was £40 and i only spend £10 of it, automatically roll over the £30 left over to the next month to have £70 in my shopping budget to spend!

This would automatically do the roll over for every budget, and if overspent, would highlight it or something first.

Who else thinks this is a useful idea?
HBHowrse :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

The person above you.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

That did make me laugh - on another note… is it me or is this being used less and less?

New accounts tab - hasn’t come to labs…
Pot Images - Haven’t come to labs…
New Payments Tab - Haven’t come to labs…

Is Labs dead?

Monzo have never used Labs or Testflight to their full potential. I do think it should be killed off untill they actually use it properly.

Nope. Something is coming to it next week :grinning:

11 Likes

Is something taking the Express lane into Labs? :smirk:
Something Amezing? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I don’t think I AM at liberty to say. Maybe an EXception can be made in this instance :joy:

20 Likes

Amex. :eyes:

Your telegrAM EXceeds expectations.

3 Likes

Always one person who doesn’t run with the joke :joy:

8 Likes

:tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

To be clear - putting something into Labs requires justification. Some stuff we can make a case for it being in Labs, some stuff might need to wait until it’s fully baked, other stuff we might benefit from random controlled testing on certain sample groups.

So, just because some stuff hasn’t been in Labs doesn’t speak to whether Labs or not is alive/dead :grinning:

6 Likes

What joke? I thought it was a quiz?? :frowning::innocent:

1 Like

For some reason, it gets to me that there’s this idea that labs is being used “wrong” by the people that created it and sets the rules for how it’s to be used. :rofl:

This is nothing personally aimed at anyone, but as a concept it just screws with my brain somehow. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Getting very excited as we come to the end of the week :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like