International ATM Fees: An Update

Hi all, just a quick heads up - we plan to introduce international ATM fees on Monday.

There’s a recap on everything you need to know here, and we’ll be posting a formal blog post announcement to confirm on Monday :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

[edit]
Sorry, guys. I could’ve sworn it said “we plan to introduce international ATM fees tomorrow.”

Quite obivously I just can’t read, but as Mirow already replied I don’t want to delete the post.

I do apologise!!!
[/edit]

Summary

Am I missing something? To quote the article you linked (adding my own emphasis):

From 18th December 2017, we’ll be introducing the above limits on cash withdrawals made from international ATMs

As far as I know tomorrow is only the 13th (please don’t tell me it’s the 18th already tomorrow, and I somehow slept through the last 5 days?! I don’t have any Christmas presents yet!)

They have said they will do it on “Monday” and that is the 18th which is what they said originally… so what is the problem?

1 Like

Sorry, I am the problem. See my edit above…

3 Likes

No problem…we all make mistakes…I certainly do :wink:

1 Like

Hello!

Another update that international ATM fees will now come into effect on Thursday 4th January, a few weeks later than initially planned.

We just published a blog post with the details

and the related discussion is here!

Discussion of this news can obviously now take place in the thread associated with the blog post