Simon from Sweden here
Your project does really have the potential to become something bigger.
I just joined your community and hopefully i will become a happy user of your app in the near future too. As a humanitarian it’s important too me that ‘a new kind of bank’ really proves that it is a new kind of bank so therefor i have a some questions regarding your view on the future. Functionality and transparency are great but so is your values.
- How do you vision the lending work? How will users be able to lend? From each other or from you as a bank?
- Will Monzo be working with interest?
- Many of todays banks treats their customers differently. “Premium services” Platinum Card" etc etc. What is your thoughts on that? Will you treat your customers/users differently depending on the amount of money they have in your bank?
- What is your thought on a Commercial Bank VS an User Owned Bank?
- What is your thoughts on the Bitcoin-currency to remove inflation from the equation? What do you think you can learn from them in order to “change” banking for real?
- In terms of future what do you think would be the best approach: Above the central banks or part of the central banks?
- What do you think about built-ins Gamefication when it comes to banking and sustainability?
- Except for providing top quality functions and 100% transparency how do you think you can step up the banking game and change the world even more in the future?
- In terms of owning “I made it, it’s mine”, “I found it, it’s mine”, “It was given to me, it’s mine”… What do you think about Ownership in general? Just curious.
- If you could reinvent the whole economic-, monetary- and banking system from the bottom. How would you do it? And what can you learn from that insight for the future development of your service?
Big questions i know but maybe you can find inspiration for future features when trying to answer them. I would however appreciate them big time!
Thanks in advance!