Ideas for 'perks' for investing in our crowdfunding

I agree. We really want to improve our community experience over the next 12 months. Brewdog do some awesome stuff :+1:

3 Likes

Will these perks also apply to investors in the last round?

1 Like

Titanium or carbon fibre card?

Shares in the company?

1 Like

Can I just get something cleared up. When someone invests they just gets perks? I assumed they would get a small share in the company. Little confused here.

The investment is for shares. Perks are additional benefits that Monzo are looking into offering.

2 Likes

Of course they get shares. Investors buy shares. This thread was to discuss what extra perks (if any) they should get.

Sorry to duplicate what you said Ben…must have been typing it at the same time

No dramas buddy. Hope you’re well.

1 Like

What about a monzo/brewdog collab to offer investors a free beer or discounted case of a Monzo themed beer by redeeming from brewdog store/bar? They can notch up a custom batch and custom label very easily and they’d do it for free/cheap if it got 10,000 new customers in their door.
It could be called ‘Merchant Banker’ written in Monzo logo font. :beer: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Investors allready have shares so do i.

So do I. It would be nice to keep our investor cards though

1 Like

The brewdog CEO came across as a total w****r on that show he did about recruiting people. He’s not a decent example to follow. He managed to completely put me off his entire brand from 1 episode!

I stand by the above sorry censorship police.

Plus if your going to hide a message and tell me to check my messages at least send one.

It’s a forum full of opinions if you don’t like them maybe you shouldn’t encourage them!

1 Like

@rarther we used to buy Mondo beer for events at the office. Pretty cool, they’re a London based brewery too! I wonder if they’d consider a name change any time soon?? :eyes:

3 Likes

James Watt may be an a-hole but that is just a side effect of being a freaking wizard :sunglasses: how many £400,000,000 businesses has everyone else here built from nothing in the last few years? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Who served the beer, Katie Hopkins? :joy:

1 Like

Hi Lee.
We know that people have opinions and nobody is here to censor you. It’s great to see the opinions.
But remember that this is an open forum and there’s no age restriction on it so can we keep the language to a minimum please.
It just makes for a safer environment for all.

Thanks

3 Likes

Someone removed a message so they did. And for the sensitive people I did * the words myself!

As for been open there’s way worse under 18’s can find on the internet rather than an opinion on a banking forum for a product you need to be 18+ for!

I don’t know anything about someone removing the message. The only ones who can do that are staff. Best to take it up with @Naji to find out why it was removed.
I know that theres loads worse but still doesn’t condone that type of language. Please read the forum rules to see what’s appropriate at what isn’t

1 Like

Yeh * words make this a very unsafe place. :scream:

We’re all a little off topic but if Monzo have an issue they can take it up with me.

It’s funny though given the person and company who are frequently way more offensive then anything I’ve written.