How old is everyone?

I’ll give that a good reading.

22 away up here in Scotland :raised_hands:t2: I’m pretty sure I’m the only one with a card in my area.

2 Likes

58 years; joined along with three children/partners aged 25-27. Primarily motivated by need for tighter control of personal finances but also excited by being part of something new :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just turned 50 here and my card should be here this week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

25 here, I liked the idea of something new and digital. I am rubbish on the phone and never have time to go branches. So the idea of a fully digital bank sounds great. It’s why I also chose to invest.

1 Like

I’m 57. Joined Monzo last month and love my card. The instant recording of transactions on the phone still seems like magic to me.

5 Likes

I’m 18 too… hi fives :tada::sweat_smile: signed up to Monzo as soon as I could :relaxed:

1 Like

1 Like

Niiice. Same here, got my card a few days after my birthday.

41 :cry: is this what “they” call middle aged

1 Like

62 and loving my Monzo!

2 Likes

25 and lovin :monzo: :grin:

I’m 49… Love new tech

1 Like

51 - Worked in IT since leaving college.

I can’t imagine life without a smartphone which is one of the main reasons for being with Monzo.

I’m 24. I don’t know anyone else locally (Belfast) with a Monzo card, except for a friend who lives in London now.

2 Likes

20, though I was still 19 when I signed up for Monzo. :slight_smile:

I’m not the only one from Belfast with a hot coral card then :grin:

EDIT: I’m 29

59 and use my Monzo card all over the world, recruiting the family and spreading the word on social media and at work!

5 Likes

Hey there!

I’m 21 and I’m eagerly waiting on my monzo card! I originally signed up for one to take to Japan with me, but now that I’ve been through the community a bit i’m excited to use it for so much more!

4 Likes

I’m 25 and also based in Scotland :slight_smile: anyone else outside of England?