- What do you do? Are you a sole proprietor, contractor, limited company?
Limited company, single employee
- What are the big pain points in managing your business finances? (think about things like invoices, expenses, payroll, taxes, etc.)
I use Xero as accounts software, so reliable accurate bank feeds are essential for reconciliation. Xero handles invoices, VAT etc.
- What tools do you currently use to manage your business finances?
- What do you like / dislike about your current business bank account?
My current bank services from Metro are pretty good to be honest; low fees with good bank feed. Foreign currency transactions are the biggest pain though as they are charged.
Metro also won’t let me make payments of more than £20,000 a day so I have had to split transactions or ring them.
Making payments in general is not very slick, even in-app
- If you could request one key feature for your business current account, what would it be? Are there any other features you look for in a BCA?