1. What do you do? Are you a sole proprietor, contractor, limited company?
Single Director Ltd company at the moment but looking to move to co-director (Contractor)
2. What are the big pain points in managing your business finances? (think about things like invoices, expenses, payroll, taxes, etc.)
No real pain points - currently with TSB and not happy with service - can’t open savings account - can’t get an answer as to why not - can’t even download of CVS copy of a full months transactions.
3. What tools do you currently use to manage your business finances?
None - cashflow very small so don’t need anything.
4. What do you like / dislike about your current business bank account?
Like - honestly not much!
Dislike - lack of customer service, not being able to open a savings account, cvs downloads not downloading the full month
5. If you could request one key feature for your business current account, what would it be? Are there any other features you look for in a BCA?
I think I’m an easy potential customer - I’d like easy access to my account, to be able to download CVS statements that include ALL my transactions, I’d like to be able to open a savings acc easily, I’d like something that calculates how much I should put in savings for tax/VAT
I have an Monzo account currently and have managed to persuade all my family to now open accounts!! I would 100% recommend Monzo to anyone asking re a new account!!
Good luck guys,