Help us test physical Flex cards šŸ‘€

And, itā€™ll be in a wallet most of the time. More so than most peopleā€™s as Iā€™m from Yorkshireā€¦

6 Likes

and the :trophy: goes to ā€¦ @davidwalton :tada:

3 Likes

Let me guess, last time you opened it moths flew out :joy:

3 Likes

nothing so clever ā€¦ just a glue dot on the window :wink:

Theyā€™d died months before.

2 Likes

OK, it does (very faintly) glow in the dark. I thought it might be an elaborate hoax :joy:

Is there a global upper limit for credit on Flex? I know that different people have different limits, but whatā€™s the upper limit?

Last April. Doubt itā€™s Changed

3 Likes

Interesting. Do they increase limits if asked? Iā€™ve not really used Flex much because itā€™s all been virtual until now. Also higher limits is better for mortgagesā€¦ maybe?

You can request an increase in the app through manage flex card area

2 Likes

I should probably use it before asking for more hehe

1 Like

Got reading some stuff. And it looks like default instalment plans are coming :eyes::eyes::eyes::soon:

4 Likes

That would be something Iā€™d want if Iā€™m going to ditch the S&M Rewards card. So, fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the lowest you can flex? I think itā€™s Ā£3, Ā£1a month makes sense. I know i can spread Ā£1.60 over 3 months on Tymit if I really wanted to

1 Like

Sounds spicy - where do you get one of these cards?

6 Likes

Interesting question now thereā€™s a physical card. I assume if you make a <Ā£3 purchase itā€™ll only offer ā€œPay in full on next payment dateā€.

2 Likes

What a time to be a Flex user :eyes: if that happens Iā€™ll ditch Barclaycard (but not before upgrading across all their card designs :laughing:)

1 Like

You can Flex down to Ā£0.01ā€¦

But the minimum monthly repayment amount per transaction is Ā£3 - so if you Flex a Ā£2 transaction itā€™ll have to be payed back in 1 instalment for a Ā£5 transaction itā€™ll have to be payed back in 1 or 2 instalment for example.

2 Likes

You just had to make the joke I was going to, didnā€™t you?

2 Likes

haha - sorry

1 Like