Google Pixel 6

Mrs hasn’t had a single issue with her Ultra. May be luck of the draw?

yeah same here mines is utter sh*te and my parnters works fine you couldnt make it up , on the samsumg members club id say maybe 20% have mentioned issues since getting andriod 12 no idea whats up with mine but after the 4 factory reset its waring a bit thin so time for it to go

No issues here with the s21 ultra. Habe the s22 ultra coming tomorrow.

Tried to look but couldn’t find anything in the thread. Did you find a solution to this?

I would ask assurant

1 Like

I did, you can choose either option…

2 Likes

How are you getting on with your pixel. Has most of the bugs been ironed out for you

Only issue I had was the fingerprint sensor being a little temperamental back when it was first released, after an update though I haven’t had any problems at all.

It’s my first Pixel and overall it’s a great phone, definitely planning on keeping it for a few years and when it comes time to upgrade it hasn’t given me any reasons to not consider another Pixel.

Would recommend.

1 Like

I had the pixel 5 & upgraded to the 13 pro max but questioning whether I should return and get the 6 pro instead.

I have the Pixel 5 and my wife has the Pixel 6. Both great phones, rock solid and no issues for us.
You only ever hear the bad stuff, especially on Reddit.

1 Like

Have you noticed this when you have a dark wallpaper and full brightness. Just seen it on Reddit

It happens on both pixel 5 and 6 series?

Picture source; Reddit

I still use the Pixel 5 as a daily driver.

Outstanding phone.

Up there with the Nexus 5 and Pixel 2XL in terms of legendary hardware.

I’ve chosen to pass on a few Pixel releases, including 4’s and 6’s so far. Kids have - OMG - :apple: 13’s and love 'em. I’m still on the :android: side of the fence - but the Apple UI and eco remains very strong. Feel the force.

Difficult to definitely differentiate devices/eco’s nowadays tho

1 Like

Do you have the fade on your Home Screen when using the pixel launcher on your Pixel 5?

Pixel 6a and new watch supposedly out soon, dependant on what the watch looks like. I may be swayed

1 Like

No fade here, although wallpaper and Material You could produce unexpected results:

2 Likes

I think it only happens on the pixel launcher and when the brightness is full, it’s a very strange one

I love the widget arrangement. Mines very straight forward

6a would be interesting… my the battery in my 5 just swelled up (never had that happen to a phone before… very odd on a newish phone) so need a new one soonish.

What a strange thing to happen to a fairly new device. How long did you have it for?

Be very careful with that battery, and get it changed as soon as you can. Lithium batteries have the potential to catch fire if damaged. Don’t leave it unattended when on charge.

1 Like

I’m waiting to see if the warranty applies but they’re reluctant as I didn’t charge it exclusively using the google charger - I mostly used a wireless charging pad. Which I challenged immediately - why sell a phone with wireless charging if actually using it invalidates the warranty? So they’ve referred it to someone more senior…

Grr… not happy, the ‘new’ guy immediately decided I needed to start describing the issue from scratch again.

Not happy with google right now. This should not be this hard. Last time I had a device fail it was with Amazon and I had the RMA in under an hour.

2 Likes