Go full monzo and get £50!

2 Likes

I wonder how Monzo are determining whether people are ‘full Monzo’ or not

Edit: it literally says in the image above… long day

They’ve trialled this before using various amounts and a limited number of testers

3 Likes

I seem to remember them saying that they won’t do switch offers?!

Seems like a lot of the things they were previously against are being brought in.

9 Likes

If only I could get a retrospective £50 for switching :joy:

25 Likes

Hopefully Monzo don’t become like Sky TV and other large companies. Whereby all they care about is making offers and giving amazing deals to new customers.

It would be nice to reward and show some appreciation for those who’ve been with and supported Monzo for a long time too. :pray:

35 Likes

CASS an empty account with one DD. About 10 minutes worth of work for £50.

Unless this offer isn’t for people who already used CASS on another account?

Personally I’m not fond of these incentives, they give a bad impression (for me).

4 Likes

I vote that this gets back dated! Lol

3 Likes

I didn’t use the full/partial switch service to go full :monzo:, instead I manually massaged my financials so that Monzo became the central hub of my finances. Qualified or not?

3 Likes

Not. You need to be offered the offer and then use the CASS system to transfer and close an account with an existing DD.

1 Like

Agreed

3 Likes

It’s like the whole £5 for recommending someone. That came out after I’d convinced everyone I know to sign up. Then I go “full monzo” a few months back and now this! Honestly :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Shame that a CASS completely kills the account as I still like my student overdraft :rofl::rofl: Is this part of the wider marketing for Monzo that we heard so much about?

2 Likes

I’m gonna move a DD to Starling then CASS that :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Then close the Monzo account and when they ask tell them that its because you pay in a lot of cheques and use a lot of cash. :sweat_smile::nerd_face:

2 Likes

It would be interesting to see any results of this test.

1 Like

I was just about to go CASS my main account over in the next couple of days after returning from holiday.

Sadly, I haven’t got this offer…

Mine says £25

No offer for me, i do use Monzo as mine main so it might recognise i pay my salary in, never switched though

My salary has been paid in for months now, and I have quite a few DDs set up.

My guess is that it’s random +/- excluding people who have CASS’d before (I haven’t)