Its my understanding the card needs to be activated before scheduling can be performed.

1 Like

I’ve received the Congratulations email, I am running Monzo Beta 2.2.0… but not seeing the option in the Accounts pane.

Looking at the Monzo API for my accont, I see:
joint_accounts_enabled:false
joint_accounts_v2_enabled:false

When will the flag be enabled?

You need 2.3.0 from TF.

1 Like

2.2.0 is the newest Beta on Android atm

Ah sorry there was no mention of android and 2.2.0 is the pre joint iOS beta

1 Like

Didnt realise the version numbers were so close together! Just being impatient haha, I keep checking the Play Store to see if there is an update for the app.

Apologies, I should have said Android… But the issue seems to be that it isn’t enabled for my account :frowning:

I don’t think anyone in this test group on Android have the option yet. Ive asked on Twitter too but it seems like iOS got the option first.

This screen threw me off, definitely sounds like I should be able to start setting things up.

edit formatting

1 Like

Wow. You’re absolutely right, I apologise. Might be worth a chat with the in app support on that one.

I’ve now checked with Richard and this test is only open to people who have two phones on the same platform (Android/Android or iOS/iOS, but not Android/iOS).

Would have been nice if this was explained from the get go and at least in the ‘rejection’ e-mail. But thanks for finding out @duncang

2 Likes

I didn’t even get a reply.

Bit of a shame considering the amount of moaning both here and on Starling’s forum that I’ve done. I like to think my constant harranging pushed them to do this :smiley:

1 Like

I think it would be nice to be able to have two separate profile pictures.

My Account - My Face
Joint Account - Picture of me and GF

Would make it easier to know which account I’m in.

Thanks

7 Likes

FYI

In the Summary tab in the Joint, if you scroll down you can create Pots.

If you do it currently creates a Pot on your Account and not Joint (we know Joint Pots aren’t working atm)

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed that the “Balance” on the Joint Accounts tab is wrong?

Unfortunately not able to get very far.

Did the whole set up myself earlier. When my partner downloaded TF version, there was an alert saying I’d invited her to open a Joint Account. She went through the first few questions to only be told I’d withdrawn the application. I hadn’t.

I then tried the process from scratch again but she didn’t get an alert this time so we’re currently stuck.

I’m stuck whereby the other half hasn’t even been invited to testflight, yet I was on it very early on… you would think they would be sent out in the couples but maybe not!!

Junk mail?

Search didn’t pick up :confused:

But iOS Mail is shit and it was in junk. Tom you ledge. Hope you get yours sorted man.

1 Like