I’m wondering about getting a EUR-based account that I’d use for business & holiday trips in the EUR zone countries, feeding money in (via transferwise/revolut etc) roughly evenly through the year.
What (I think) I’m looking for:
- A card to draw cash & spend debits
- Ability to pay to Euro accounts direct (pay holiday accommodation!)
- A ‘real’ account (not entirely comfortable [yet] with loading lots up on a pre-pay)
- truly based in EUR-zone (try to avoid B****t-caused strife… )
- smaller-the-better fees/charges
- probably “turning over” around 10k EUR/year
I figured this is likely something a lot of savvy Monzoers may have so would be interested to hear views!