(Grant MacGregor) #1075

Any updates on adding a ‘Cash’ account?

Turn on MBNA!!!

(he mumbles quietly)

I don’t Twitter I mumble!

(Edoardo Moreni) #1079

We do by amount at this point. :slight_smile:

(Edoardo Moreni) #1080

Coming with custom categories and a bunch of other things in December.

(Edoardo Moreni) #1081

Reach out to support, if you want Capital One, MBNA and Tesco enabled. We are rolling them out tomorrow.

My credit cards are definitely not by balance.
It doesn’t seem to be by available credit either…

Trying out the new Tesco integration.

As it requires two-factor authentication (code by SMS), I get a “I need your help to get the latest data from Tesco Bank” message, whenever EMMA tries to update the account… I then have to enter all my details again and the code I get by SMS from Tesco.

Is there no way to authenticate EMMA across account syncs?

(Edoardo Moreni) #1085

The OTP is required, the rest shouldn’t; but we know you are getting it, so we are having a look and figuring it out. :wink:

(Edoardo Moreni) #1086

By the way, we are adding multiple paydays this month. It would be great if you guys could help us with this Payday Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/pQVkIOCYdGEQw7hm2.

(Leon) #1087

Any chance of you adding more banks as the one that’s used as my main account is still not supposed.

(Bruce) #1088

I’d bet there are quite a few worth while people using Marcus to have an integration with them :wink: #nudge :wink:

(Edoardo Moreni) #1089

We are not adding anymore banks till the end of the year, apart from Virgin Money. :slight_smile: We have got lots of features to ship and need to focus. :pray:

ps: we might include Chip and Wealthify, if they make progress.

Woo!

(Edoardo Moreni) #1091

I met with Chip and Wealthify approached us, so just keep bothering them.

Ah, OK. I was expecting something like that.

Don’t have a payday at all! Would be nice to have an earnings category instead…

(Edoardo Moreni) #1094

We have income.

I’ve been using Emma since the very early days and I find it indispensable for keeping track of my accounts. I have a few comments and feature requests that would make it perfect though:

1. Export of data - Emma very nicely collects the data from my various accounts, I’d like to be able to export it all as CSV so I can analyse it easily

2. I need to be able to record the balances for non-supported accounts to give my overall financial picture

3. Custom categories - the existing ones don’t really fit how I would prefer to budget

4. Analytic trends - are my savings increasing, my debts decreasing, my spends in categories increasing/decreasing?

5. Auto tag holiday spend in the existing categories - does my eating out spend increase on holiday? I don’t want to just lump it all as ‘holiday’ but I do want to access the total spend.

6. Group categorisation/tagging - select multiple items and categorise them in one go

7. Rules - I have spend at the same merchant that should go into different categories - the local M&S supplies lunch but most of my M&S spend is clothes. So anything under ay 10 quid should be classed as eating out and over 10 quid classed as clothing.

8. Comparison of the current period spend in a category to the average spend, preferably with a weighted average of the previous spending to reduce the importance of very old data.

9. An annual budget for categories - my transport spend has monthly components and annual components, so if I set a monthly budget that reflects the normal spend, when the tax or insurance is due it blows that budget.

10. Cumulative spend either for the year or tax year in each category (cf against annual budget too)

11. A total taxable interest figure for filling in the tax return - would need to tag accounts as taxable/non taxable but should be trivial to do given the code is there to accumulate bank charges

12. Show the effect on future wealth of carrying debt

Comments welcome!