Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

Interesting to see profiles of other team members on that page.

Because you’re so active on here and in your in-app support it sometimes gives the impression Emma is a one-man band! On thing some Fintechs do that I find interesting and gives the impression of a friendly/open company is occasional profiles/Q&As with different team members (e.g. Monzo and Freetrade both do this through blog or community posts). Would be interesting to see something similar from Emma.

Should I have had the update by now? :neutral_face:

(Edoardo Moreni) #1057

5 mins, we are submitting now.

(Edoardo Moreni) #1058

This is out as 1.6.2 now, it should appear shortly on the store. The notch should be fully fixed. We have also made some UI enhancements to shadows and other UI components. :slight_smile:

(Edoardo Moreni) #1059

Yes, I agree with you; but at this point, we are all focused on product. We believe that’s the only thing that matters at this stage. That’s why we don’t have anyone who does community actively, can maintain a blog, forum or anything else.

These things will come, but we need to wait for a few other months.

All fixed :sunglasses:

On a different note, I was just working my way through a tax return and a load of boring bank statements to find all the bits of interest paid to current accounts, regular savers and so on. I wonder if there’s an easy way in EMMA to identify all interest payments over a given period. It would also tell you how much you’re getting back from your bank, cancelling out some of the charges

(Edoardo Moreni) #1062

This is nice and I think someone already asked for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

ps: Capital One, MBNA, Tesco and Virgin should be available next week.

ps2: predictions are coming this month too. Hopefully multiple paydays.

(John Biondini) #1063

Hi @edo1493,
Any idea if an integration with RateSetter is planned? :slight_smile:

(Edoardo Moreni) #1064

Not this year, we are only adding the banks above and maybe Chip/Wealthify. :stuck_out_tongue:

They have both approached us, but don’t have ETAs or APIs.

(John Biondini) #1065

Thank you!
Great to hear Chip is coming to Emma too :slight_smile: and with RateSetter Emma would have all the services I use at the moment. Looking forward to that.

I thought wealthify had turned you down? Maybe my request to them worked. Can I have some commission? :grin:

(Edoardo Moreni) #1067

so we thought, then the CEO showed up and was like “let me handle it”.

(Matt ) #1068

Big yes please to Wealthify and Chip

I’ve just closed an account and all of the historical transactions on that account have disappeared from my analytics. I hope this isn’t what’s intended.

(Edoardo Moreni) #1070

Yes, we don’t support this yet unfortunately. :frowning:

it makes any analytics history pointless.

I moved my salary to monzo, closed my old account and now emma thinks I’ve had no income for months.

Will you be fixing this? It’s a major flaw in my view and not one that yolt shares.

(Edoardo Moreni) #1072

Yes, it’s not high priority, but in our backlog.

Maybe this is something that already exists…, but is it possible to customise the order of accounts?

I can’t really see how they were sorted in the first place. Would be nice to sort by name, balance etc.

And to completely hide excluded accounts from the list to keep things tidy.

With so many accounts now, it’s becoming very cluttered and harder to read.

Not that I’m complaining about more providers being added! :joy: