Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

(Edoardo Moreni) #1035

There are some of you who had 2 subscriptions glued together in 1. Well, we have now fixed this. :smiley:

The change is propagating as I am typing, if you want it fast, just pull to refresh.

(Andy) #1036

@edo1493 the bog standard reply. Still better than “no.”

Hello Andy

Thanks for your message.

At the moment we have no plans to integrate with Emma, but we can definitely look at this as an option for the future.

We really value all feedback from our customers and I have passed yours on to our feedback channel where it will become part of ongoing improvement conversations.

(Edoardo Moreni) #1037

I have already talked with them, they said no. :stuck_out_tongue:

The computer said, “No!”

Seems to have made my subscriptions list worse :slightly_frowning_face:

My list now has two entries for various merchants when it should only have one. I think perhaps it’s started to treat old/inactive versions of the subscriptions and/or £0 active card checks and as current active subscriptions separate from the actual active subscription. Not sure whether to mark these as “not a subscription” or as “this is inactive”?

The only merchant which I really do have two separate active subscriptions with (my energy supplier - one for gas bill, one for electricity bill) now has three entries when it should really only have two

I guess I misunderstood your earlier response then. When you said “What we have” I took that to mean you have everything that’s supported by TrueLayer and Saltedge.

(Edoardo Moreni) #1041

Can you send a message to support?

We have no means to check, if you write here.

Will do

(Edoardo Moreni) #1043

We are live now, a simple hello is enough for us to check. Thanks.

@edo1493 Emma doesn’t seem to be coping well with the Pixel 3 XL notch, most notably on the Accounts tab where half the total at the top is cut off.

(Roland) #1045

do you know the reasonw why? hgh for sale been thinking to get myself a pixel 3 xl and that might be really helpful for me. thanks in advance.

(Edoardo Moreni) #1046

We are in the office getting this done as I am typing. We should submit an update in the next few hours.

(Edoardo Moreni) #1047

This is what I see

(Edit) or were you showing the fix, I’m not sure

(Grant MacGregor) #1049

I think @edo1493 was showing the correction patch they plan to submit.

(Edoardo Moreni) #1050

Yes, 3hrs and it’s out on Android.

Do you ever take time off? :laughing:

(Edoardo Moreni) #1052

Nope. :man_shrugging:

I am also not the only one. On the premise working on weekends is not compulsory, we are hiring more engineers: https://angel.co/emma-35/jobs.

(Grant MacGregor) #1053

What is your future scope (in terms of recruitment)?

(Edoardo Moreni) #1054

Engineers only.