Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

I’ve just closed an account and all of the historical transactions on that account have disappeared from my analytics. I hope this isn’t what’s intended.

Yes, we don’t support this yet unfortunately. :frowning:

it makes any analytics history pointless.

I moved my salary to monzo, closed my old account and now emma thinks I’ve had no income for months.

Will you be fixing this? It’s a major flaw in my view and not one that yolt shares.

Yes, it’s not high priority, but in our backlog.

Maybe this is something that already exists…, but is it possible to customise the order of accounts?

I can’t really see how they were sorted in the first place. Would be nice to sort by name, balance etc.

And to completely hide excluded accounts from the list to keep things tidy.

With so many accounts now, it’s becoming very cluttered and harder to read.

2 Likes

Not that I’m complaining about more providers being added! :joy:

Turn on MBNA!!!

(he mumbles quietly)

https://twitter.com/emma_finance/status/1062355851866980353

I don’t Twitter I mumble!

We do by amount at this point. :slight_smile:

Coming with custom categories and a bunch of other things in December.

1 Like

Reach out to support, if you want Capital One, MBNA and Tesco enabled. We are rolling them out tomorrow.

2 Likes

My credit cards are definitely not by balance.
It doesn’t seem to be by available credit either…

Trying out the new Tesco integration.

As it requires two-factor authentication (code by SMS), I get a “I need your help to get the latest data from Tesco Bank” message, whenever EMMA tries to update the account… I then have to enter all my details again and the code I get by SMS from Tesco.

Is there no way to authenticate EMMA across account syncs?

The OTP is required, the rest shouldn’t; but we know you are getting it, so we are having a look and figuring it out. :wink:

By the way, we are adding multiple paydays this month. It would be great if you guys could help us with this Payday Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/pQVkIOCYdGEQw7hm2.

1 Like

Any chance of you adding more banks as the one that’s used as my main account is still not supposed.

1 Like

I’d bet there are quite a few worth while people using Marcus to have an integration with them :wink: #nudge :wink:

3 Likes

We are not adding anymore banks till the end of the year, apart from Virgin Money. :slight_smile: We have got lots of features to ship and need to focus. :pray:

ps: we might include Chip and Wealthify, if they make progress.

5 Likes

Woo!