Easter Poll

Happy chocolate egg day to those who participate.

It’s clearly the perfect day to weigh in on one of the most important polls we’ll have on the Community…

What is the best type of Easter Egg? :eyes:

• Cadbury
  • Galaxy
  • Nestle
  • Lindt
  • Mars
  • Thorntons
  • Other

0 voters

If you answer with Other - we need to hear what fancy egg you prefer.

Also - Monzo savings tip: tomorrow is a prime day to stock up on reduced eggs.

4 Likes

I was torn between Cadbury and M&S. I usually get one of each as M&S always have something quirky to try.

I have one of these drippy eggs to try this year:

2 Likes

Mine are from

4 Likes

My other is Kinder. Not at all that fancy. Got a miraculous lady bug figure in mine.

The fancier one: the Ferrero Rocher Easter egg.

1 Like

Double check you’re not on the recall list

4 Likes

Oh this already affected me on my trip in England! Had a bad kinder egg the same day as a KFC. Blamed the KFC, then the eggs were recalled and my box was part of the batch!

My maxi Easter egg I had way back in February though when they first showed up at the Co op here! That’s when I seemingly celebrate Easter. :joy:

I don’t think the maxi eggs were part of the recall though.

2 Likes

A nice thick one from Hotel Chocolat please.

4 Likes

image even though the ones that come with the chocolate egg are tiny

5 Likes

Only Reese’s eggs

2 Likes

Peanut butter is a big nope :mask:

The original and best has to be the Cadbury’s Buttons one. Perfect snack size and the fact the egg splits apart so easily :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Cadbury cream egg ought to be a violation of the community guidelines so I can flag it. It’s the only wrong choice!
:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Remove yourself immediately :x:

I loved them hey can’t have them no more, I think some place does a vegan version but I’ve not actually ever tried it.

Just a few.

Also ate two this past few days :pig_nose:

6 Likes

Been years since I’ve had a kitkat! :heart_eyes:

There were 9 of them :joy: we did get round to handing some out to nieces and nephews… just some.

3 Likes

ha ha

I found them quite cheap one year and bought loads of them.

Might go to Tesco tomorrow on a hunt!

You lot didn’t let me down. Cadbury came in as top of the chocolate addiction list.

Please go out and reward yourself with some discounted eggs.

Do the big stores put them on reduced price straight away? If so - share any deals because I only received 4 tiny eggs and that’s just not enough tbh.

2 Likes

I feel bounty will be going cheap :face_with_monocle::rofl:

2 Likes