Ear Worms

On the radio this morning they were discussing “ear worms”, i.e. songs that get stuck in your head and refuse to leave. The song they played has been driving me mad since (I’ve even downloaded the ringtone in an attempt at a form of immersion therapy, which was a big fail). Anyway, I thought I’d share it with you lot:

I definitely recommend you play this at high volume in a well populated office. This is quite warmly received by all. :smirk:

Anyone else got any ear worms they’d like to share?

1 Like

I hate you now doo doo doo doo doo doo

:hear_no_evil:

3 Likes
1 Like

Noooooo I’m sick of this tune!!!

Even Police Scotland are in on it!

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16587549.watch-police-officer-becomes-viral-hit-after-entertaining-crowds-with-famous-baby-shark-routine/

1 Like

Why did I click… Why!!!

4 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Damn that Mr Weebl!

I usually end up randomly humming narwhals narwhals swimming in the ocean…

1 Like

This song has been stuck in my head all summer. It’s a track by The Monkees - who are apparently making new music as recently as two years ago…

1 Like

This is the the exact song I thought of when I saw the thread. I prefer the Bounce Patrol version :joy:

This has pretty much became the 24H soundtrack in my house currently thanks to my almost 2 year old nice. Although it can get really annoying hearing her sing the do do do do part is adorable so i allow it.

I should also thanks the Super Simple team for the plethora of other songs they have produced as this is currently the only enternatinment that can keep her still for longer than 5 seconds.

Oh my god I hate this shark song!! It’s so popular in Asia, when I was in Korea over Christmas this was played on the tour bus non-stop for 7 days. Courtesy of the four families with young children. NEVER AGAIN

1 Like

My only reaction :man_facepalming:t3::hear_no_evil:

I wasn’t aware of the shark song until today, watching it obviously made it more likely to come up in auto play, my 2 year old found it on YouTube and is now addicted :frowning:

1 Like

I had a few of my colleagues at work yesterday singing this to me because i’m beginning to find it incredibly annoying. Thanks for yet again bringing this back into my life :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Trying to sleep now and all I can think of is

‘baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo…’

2 Likes

You’ve set me off reading that. Thanks for destroying my sleep :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Poor elderly couple. The world’s gone insane

2 Likes

My daughter has this non-stop today. I could not take it anymore and have put my headphones on her. She was like Hey Google play baby shark

I’d forgotten that song

Thanks Eve, thanks a lot :rage:

Doo doo doo doo doo doo

2 Likes